Masaclub is an interesting complex with 12 beds, 7 bedrooms (5 doubles, 1 double with French bed and 1 single), 6 bathrooms, 3 kitchens, 2000 sq. m. gardens, 2 relaxation areas, 1 breakfast and dinner area in the garden, 1 BBQ/pizza area, 2 lemon groves, 1 swimming pool and 4 panoramic terraces with total sea view for PRIVATE use.
YOUR PRIVATE VILLA EXPERIENCE
12 beds, 7 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms
Masa Villas offers its guests the opportunity to experience an “Amalfi Holiday” that combines the pleasure of hotel hospitality with the privacy of a personal villa.
5 Double Rooms
1 Double Room with single bed
1 Single Room
4 Large Panoramic Terraces
2 Large Gardens
2 Lemon groove
1 Barbecue Area in the Lemon Grove
Fresh flowers and seasonal fruit basket on arrival
Coffee machine with different blends of capsules & pods
Daily breakfast in the main terrace
Selection of liquors in the dining room
Luggage transport on arrival and on departure
Daily cleaning for 2h/day
Wi-fi in all indoor and outdoor areas
Pos for credit cards
Electric and water consumption
Laundry room (washing & drying machine)
MOST REQUESTED EXTRA SERVICES
- Airport and train transfers
- Chef in villa (Lunch, Dinner or cooking class)
- Charter Capri or Amalfi Coast
Would you like to take a virtual tour of the Villa?
Start the virtual tour to see what to expect. Explore the location of the Villa, “walking” through its premises and surroundings. After that, you are welcome to enter and discover the services the Villa has to offer. An exclusive preview to find out what is in store for you!
The following criteria apply for reimbursement in the event of a cancellation:
- For cancellations up to 60 days before check-in, a penalty of 30% of the total amount of the stay will be applied
- For cancellations up to 30 days before check-in, a penalty of 60% of the total amount of the stay will be applied
- For cancellations within less than 7 days before check-in, guests will receive NO reimbursement.
If, for any reason whatsoever, Hosts won’t be able to make the property available, they will be required to reimburse the Guest for the total amount paid in advance.
If the stay cannot be guaranteed due to restrictions to mobility because of the Covid-19 pandemic, the Host will refund the total amount of the stay and any ancillary services pre-purchased by the Guest, without any limitation.
In the event of emergency restrictions occurring during the stay, the Guest will be entitled, subject to the provisions of law in force, to a refund for lost nights and other unused services.
- At check-in Guests must present photo I.D. and a credit card.
- You must inform the property in advance of your arrival time.
- Check-in starts at 4 p.m., while check-out is required by 10 a.m.
- Guests will be charged extra for early arrivals and late check-outs.
- A security deposit is required upon arrival (the amount varies depending on the Villa you have rented). The deposit will be refunded in full after checking the status of the accommodation at check-out.
- Pets are NOT allowed.
- Younger guests are welcome! It is possible to request a baby cot, with an extra cost of €200.00.
- Supplements (such as xxxx) are not included in the total amount and must be paid separately during your stay.
- Your health is our priority! We have taken all the necessary precautions to ensure a safe stay: disinfection of all internal and external areas, sterilization of linen sets, staff protection devices (masks, gloves and temperature checks).